Welcome to DevSecOps Studio Project!
DevSecOps Studio is one of its kind, self contained DevSecOps environment/distribution to help individuals in learning DevSecOps concepts. It takes lots of efforts to setup the environment for training/demos and more often, its error prone when done manually. DevSecOps Studio is easy to get started, mostly automatic and battle tested during our Free Practical DevSecOps Course
DevSecOps Studio project aims to reduce the time to bootstrap the environment and help you in concentrating on learning/teaching DevSecOps practices.
- Easy to setup environment with just one command “vagrant up”
- Teaches Security as Code, Compliance as Code, Infrastructure as Code
- With built-in support for CI/CD pipeline
- OS hardening using ansible
- Compliance as code using Inspec
- QA security using ZAP, BDD-Security and Gauntlt
- Static tools like bandit, brakeman, windbags, gitrob, gitsecrets
- Security Monitoring using ELK stack.
We use this repo as companion to our Free Practical DevSecOps course.
If you wish to join our free course, please click on Join the course in the above link.
# Download the code $ git clone https://github.com/teacheraio/DevSecOps-Studio.git && cd DevSecOps-Studio # Download the ansible dependency roles $ ansible-galaxy install -r requirements.yml -p provisioning/roles # Setup the environment, takes an hour or less based on your internet speed. $ vagrant up
Go grab some coffee while DevSecOps Studio does its job.
Yes, that’s it, you just setup entire DevSecOps environment with three commands.
See the getting started guide for instructions how to get it up and running.
Last but not least a big thank you to Hari K for providing continuous feedback during this project.
Furthermore, DevSecOps Studio uses some of the ansible roles from Jeff